WP7 Port and JavaScript

Aug 27, 2010 at 10:27 AM

HI,

I have started to port SkyDrive.Net to be usable on a WP7 device, but I seem to have come up with a hurdle that I am hoping somebody can help me out with.  It appears that the HttpWebRequests that are being used are being treated by SkyDrive as not being able to support JavaScript or cookies (not sure which one yet).  Every time I try to authenticate (sending across the idsbho, PwdPad, etc, it appears to keep sending me back to the same Uri.

It all seems to be working nice and nicely in my console test app (the port that is) and will authenticate correctly.

Any thoughts?

Jan 15, 2011 at 12:28 AM

That's not a good news for me. I want to write a JavaScript SkyDrive client. I'm planning to look at SkyDriveAPIClient and/or SkyDriveViewer's source code to do that. Do you know any existing JavaScript implementation? That would save me tons of time.

Mar 5, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Hi,

I would like to know if porting to WP7 is done and eventually if it can be used.

thanks

Mar 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Hi, I'm also working on it. 

cookies are supported by the HttpWebRequests. 

Now I can pass the login process.

I will release an simple wp7 version soon. (only can download documents.)

Mar 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Hi yifengling0, what is the name of your project?

I'm very interested. It can happen that I'll contribute (I'll see if I can use it, cause I'm aiming Android).

Mar 15, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Downloading documents and listing directories is only what I need. I plan to use SkyDrive as cloud storage. It has bigger quota than Google Docs or DropBox.

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Hi,

Also looking for a version of this API for WP7.

Is anyone working on this and can I offer assistance in any way?

Cheers

Redtalon

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Any luck?

Coordinator
Jul 27, 2011 at 11:40 AM

See discussion ".Net Compact Framework". It seems that the API can be compiled as a Portable Library, however, a lot of things needs to be re-factored due to the limitations of Portable Library.

I hope I can provide this in my next release, if serious bugs won't arise...

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:30 AM

I found this one: http://wp7skydrive.codeplex.com/releases/view/75461

Just downloaded, haven't tried it yet.

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:37 AM

It seems to work although it's not pretty and doesn't use the REST Api's with OAuth.  I've implemented some of the login functionlaity using the OAuth stuff so I might go that route instead.

Nov 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM
I had make it works.

发自我的 Windows Phone

发件人: mkrain
发送时间: 2011/11/9 14:37
收件人: liufengpm@live.cn
主题: Re: WP7 Port and JavaScript [skydriveapiclient:225034]

It seems to work although it's not pretty and doesn't use the REST Api's with OAuth. I've implemented some of the login functionlaity using the OAuth stuff so I might go that route instead.